Friday, 2 June 2017

Fabulous wet felted cat cave by Tina Tiainen!


I love this ladies felting tutorials on youtube not only are they informative but also she delivers them in such a fun way! I totally recommend her videos anyone especially teenagers to show them that the world of wool is totally cool! Tina's fun narration throughout her videos reminds me of 'Elvira Mistress of the Dark' or should that be 'Tina Mistress of the felt' tee hee! Each tutorial is easy to follow and she tells you what products you need and where to purchase them, full detailed instructions on every  stage and handy tips. Not to forget she does it with humour and always beautiful dressed! I myself will be having a go next week at her dread lock tutorial which I will post here about how I get on! But I must confess I just love her Cat Cave tutorial! It's so cute! So please visit her link and enjoy! Cat cave tutorial

Google+ Badge