Krafting with Kat!



This blog page is now back in action! It's been a long time but I feel now is a good time to turn this blog page into a little home for my free tutorials and craft ideas. I have given it a nice spring clean and made it nice and simple to navigate so I hope over the coming weeks and months to start blogging here again. 

Also please pop over to my other blog page 'Witchkrafting with Kat' for my other passion which is witches, fairies and folklore. There you find stories, historical facts, links to interesting articles and witchypoo projects! With covid restrictions easing off fingers crossed I will soon be able to get back to exploring and posting interesting articles again! 

Warning some of the content on my witchy blog may not be suitable for smaller children so pre read before showing them any of my links or articles. 



 

Popular Posts