Cosmic!

Apologies it's been a very long time since I posted here. I tend to spend more of my time recently posting on my other blog Witch Krafting with Kat as a lot of my creating and studying suits the subjects covered in that blog site, but I will try and post some postings here when I can.😊

Here is a Kat Make which I featured on my other blog site and through my Instagram page and youtube.

https://witchkraftingwithkat.blogspot.com

Cosmic!

Handmade pendant welcoming back the sunlight 🌞

MDF round shape/ bauble from @calicocraftparts decorated with sculpting paste and decorated with nuvo drops, metallic paint and glitter. Eye is from @tim_holtz

Idea-ology

Glue eye into centre of bauble and using sculpting paste and cocktail stick add lines of paste from the eye to the edges. Leave to dry. 

Paint with metallic paints.

Leave to dry.

Then using nuvo drops and glitter add lots of sparkle. Glitter added with pva glue.

When dry add a coat of gloss varnish.

Leave to dry.

Then add ribbons or wool trimmings to hang up as an ornament or longer ribbon to wear! 

✨🌞✨🌞✨🌞✨🌞✨🌞✨🌞✨🌞✨



Popular Posts