Valentine's Day Card Tutorial, I am back after a long break!!!

It's been a very long time since I posted on this blog! Apologies to those of you who have faithfully followed me here and have been disappointed by my lack of postings. Sadly my health has not been great so my crafting has slowed down to just a little therapeutic painting. But as my health improves I hope to post here more regularly. 

You can also visit and see what I am up to on my Instagram page 

https://www.instagram.com/kraftingwithkathazelton








💖 Love is in the air! 💕
Here is a simple Heart card tutorial from yours truly.  Perfect for Valentine's Day or to tell someone you love them at any time of the year! 😊
What you will need:
Premade white card with envelope, I bought a pack from Hobbycraft.
Pebeo Gedeo Gold Gilding Kit for making gilded hearts. 
Background papers, you can paint your own or use pre-printed/plain paper.
Scissors. 
Glue, you can either use PVA tacky glue, Pritt Stick or double sided tape. 
💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖






Back again soon with more tutorials and ideas.

Popular Posts