Having fun with dies.

I had a quick 30 minute play yesterday using my new Tim Holtz Sizzix die which arrived in the post from Art from the Heart. Instead of using wood colours on the cover I decided to cut the shapes from watercolour card and water colour them in blues and greens which gives it a look of moving water or maybe a distant galaxy in space(just add spaceship!) I also added some addition 'waves' from the die cut shapes. A little tip always look at the bits you might consider throwing away! They are just as interesting. 

Anyway I had fun trying this die set so I shall try a few other combinations at the weekend and post photos to give you all some ideas.

The die is a Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7pk-woodgrain colorized by Tim Holtz. #665860


Please noet I do not get any payment for mentioning any products used. I just like to share what products I buy and how I use them. 😊

Popular Posts