Valentine's Heart Card Tutorial ♥

How to make a homemade Valentine's card. 

Firstly I cut some heart shapes from cardboard packaging(a bit of upcycling) using Sizzix Tim Holtz Heartfelt bigz die 660233.I then used Tim Holtz Distress crayons to colour them. Final touch I glued on some sprinkles of glitter and bling!

For the card I used a ready to use blank card and just added a mixture of Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powers and Nuvo shimmer powders straight onto it and a spritz of water. Once dry I glued on one of my hearts. The card is ready to give to a loved one or to keep! Why not we all deserve love! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Update... Sizzix/Tim Holtz have released some new heart themed items including dies which would be perfect for this tutorial. If using Thinlits just substitute cardboard for a thinner card. To add depth to your hearts glue a several layers together. 

The stripes markers are a natural pattern produces by the corigated inner core of the packaging I used. Try experimenting with different card stocks. 


 

Popular Posts